Table of Contents
How do I change the date on my iPod calendar?
Change the date and time on iPod touch
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Turn on any of the following: Set Automatically: iPod touch gets the correct time over the network and updates it for the time zone you’re in.
How do I change the date on an old iPod?
To set the date and time on an iPod classic, follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button for the main menu.
- Choose Settings→Date & Time.
- Choose Time Zone.
- Scroll to choose a time zone.
- Choose Date from the Date & Time menu.
- Change the field setting by scrolling the click wheel.
Does an iPod have an alarm clock?
You can turn the alarm on or off using the Alarm command at the top of the Alarms screen. On really early clickwheel iPods (the iPod mini), go to Extras -> Clock -> Alarm Clock -> Sound and choose Beep or one of the playlists on the iPod. Back up a screen and you can set the time.
How do I sync my Google Calendar to my ipod?
Find Google Calendar events on Apple calendars
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device settings.
- Scroll and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password.
- Tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account.
How do I add a Calendar to my iPad home screen?
If they’re not on your home screen, then you can add the calendar app shortcut by:
- Opening the app drawer.
- Selecting the calendar app and holding it.
- Dragging the app upwards onto your home screen.
- Dropping the app wherever you like. If you want to relocate it, drag it to the desired location.
Why can’t I sync my iPod nano?
Basic Tips to Fix iPod touch/nano/shuffle/classic Won’t Sync. Check USB and Wi-Fi connection and reconnect your iPod to the computer. Turn off iCloud Music Library (iTunes Match) on iPod touch and iTunes. Re-Authorize iTunes on the computer by going to iTunes > Store.