Table of Contents
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
What is the 9.99 charge from Apple?
Answer: A: How much iCloud storage do you have? $9.99 per month buys 2TB of storage. (To check your iCloud storage go to https://www.icloud.com, sign in, and click ‘Account Settings’ on the home page.)
How do I contact Apple about a charge?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
How many times can you refund in-app purchases?
You can only return an app or game for a refund once. If you buy it again you will not be able to get a refund. If a refund is issued, you will lose access to the item. If you buy multiple items in one purchase, you can only refund the entire purchase.
How many times can you refund in app purchases?
Will I lose my photos if I cancel iCloud?
According to this Apple iCloud Support page: If you downgrade your storage plan and your content exceeds the storage you have available, new photos and videos won’t upload to iCloud Photo Library and your devices will stop backing up to iCloud.
Why does iTunes keep charging me $1?
A $0 or $1 (U.S.) charge on your bill indicates a temporary authorization request was sent to your card issuer to ensure that your card is valid. The charge should be removed from your account automatically by your bank, usually within 14 days. Contact your card issuer if a temporary authorization isn’t removed.