Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use four leaf clover in a sentence?
- 2 What is Clover called in English?
- 3 What does clover love mean?
- 4 What does it mean to find a 5 leaf clover?
- 5 What does the sparrow represent?
- 6 What is a sentence pigeon?
- 7 What is the kids definition of a clover?
- 8 How many leaves does a clover plant have?
How do you use four leaf clover in a sentence?
Four-leaf-clover sentence example
- Alastair found a four leaf clover on the way there.
- The only upside is that you may find a four leaf clover .
- It is said that Eve took a four leaf clover from the Garden of Eden as a remembrance of her time in Paradise.
What is Clover called in English?
Clover or trefoil are common names for plants of the genus Trifolium (Latin, tres “three” + folium “leaf”), consisting of about 300 species of flowering plants in the legume or pea family Fabaceae originating in Europe….
What is a sentence for Sparrow?
Sparrows sentence example. Tree Sparrows were seen around the farm during the month. Jude watched the little sparrows , scratching about under the bushes. In the autumn, flocks of sparrows feed on ripening split corn.
What is the sentence of bean?
(2) I haven’t a bean. (3) I’d like to add some pepper to the bean curd. (4) ‘Jeez I feel tired,’ said Bean. (5) He choked on a soya bean and died suddenly.
What does clover love mean?
According to Irish tradition, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck, as each leaf in the clover symbolizes good omens for faith, hope, love, and luck for the finder. A lesser-known fact about four-leaf clovers is that they aren’t the luckiest symbol after all.
What does it mean to find a 5 leaf clover?
The five-leaf clover is a mutation, like its four leafed cousin, that does appear occasionally, and is meant to bring the finder good luck and financial gain. According to the ‘Clovers Online’ website, a five-leaf clover means extra good luck and financial gain.
Which is the lucky clover?
The four-leafed clover, or “lucky clover”, is an uncommon variation of the three-leafed clover, and widely considered to be a symbol of good luck. Because they are a mutation, they are rare, and not found in the same abundance as the shamrock, and thus, considered lucky.
Why is clover bad for cows?
Sweet clover contains a compound called coumarol that can be converted to dicoumarol in the presence of molds. When dicoumarol is consumed by livestock it inhibits vitamin K production. Cattle fed hay with moldy sweet clover could be consuming the toxin dicoumarol.
What does the sparrow represent?
In ancient Greek mythology, sparrows were considered a symbol of love. The sparrow was the sacred bird of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, and symbolised true love and spiritual connection—not just lust (contrary to this, sparrows are often regarded as one of the most lustful and sexually active birds in the wild).
What is a sentence pigeon?
2. A pigeon was cooing up in one of the elms. 3. The boy took a pot shot at a pigeon with his air gun.
What is the example of bean?
Green beans, anasazi beans, navy beans, black beans, northern beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, and cannellini beans are all varieties of the species. Some varieties of the common bean are grown only for the dry seeds, some only for the edible immature pods, and others for the seeds, either immature or mature.
How do you use bored in a sentence?
Bored sentence example
- I’m not bored , but it is getting late.
- He must be getting bored with watching her.
- You’d be bored out of your mind.
- My mother certainly bored him, even though he stuck it out.
- Had they decided they didn’t want her bored and inquisitive?
- I think we bored him too.
What is the kids definition of a clover?
Kids Definition of clover : a small plant that has leaves with three leaflets and usually roundish red, white, yellow, or purple flower heads and is sometimes grown for hay or pasture
How many leaves does a clover plant have?
in clover or less commonly in the clover : in prosperity or in pleasant circumstances : a small plant that has usually three leaves on each stem and that usually has round flowers that are white, red, or purple
What kind of dressing do you use for Clover?
Recent Examples on the Web For dressing: whisk together 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, juice and zest of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clover and 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. — Tribune News Service, cleveland, 7 June 2021 So, Boston should want Green the way a leprechaun wants a clover, but that feeling shouldn’t be mutual.
Is the Clover in Boston a leprechaun?
— Tribune News Service, cleveland, 7 June 2021 So, Boston should want Green the way a leprechaun wants a clover, but that feeling shouldn’t be mutual. — Greg Moore, The Arizona Republic, 6 June 2021