Table of Contents
How do you write a wow in a sentence?
- I thought, “Wow, what a good idea”.
- Wow ! That car certainly goes fast ! !
- Wow, you’re on a winning streak.
- Wow! Did you make that cake?
- Elton teamed up with Eric Clapton to wow thousands at a Wembley rock concert.
- Wow, you look like a million dollars.
- The new play at the National Theatre’s a wow.
Where do I use WOW?
You can say ‘ wow’ when you are very impressed, surprised, or pleased. I thought, ‘Wow, what a good idea!’ You say that someone wows people when they give an impressive performance and fill people with enthusiasm and admiration.
How do you put night in a sentence?
“He is on night duty at the museum.” “He has night vision.” “The night sky is so beautiful in the countryside.” “She has been having night sweats.”
Do you put commas around Wow?
Have a comma after expressions like “well” “wow” “gee” ” oh” “alas” when they start out a sentence. If they are in the middle of the sentence, have a comma before and after.
Is Wow a full sentence?
Is Wow a complete sentence? Wow! is a grammatical, legal, legitmate one-word exclamation sentence, consisting of a lone interjection.
What are wow sentences?
WOW SENTENCES: A WOW sentence is your quality detailed sentence (ex: The hungry cat sat on the green mat outside the butcher shop). It paints a picture for our readers.
What should be the reply of wow?
Often, the best response is Nice! or Lovely! or How nice! or How lovely! You can also say Lucky you!
What is the sentence of before?
Examples of before in a Sentence He left just before sunrise. I’ve never seen her so happy before now. Call me before your arrival. She arrived the day before yesterday.
Do you put an exclamation mark after wow?
They are commonly used after interjections (words or phrases that are used to exclaim, command or protest like “wow” or “oh”). Exclamation marks can express the following emotions in writing: excitement – “I can’t wait to go to Disneyland!” another strong emotion – “That news story made me so angry!”
How do you punctuate in wow?
- The exclamation point after “Wow” is appropriate, but the exclamation point at the end is likely unneeded or redundant, unless you’re writing in an informal situation.
- While there’s a lot of punctuation, the sentence is technically correct.