Table of Contents
- 1 What technology allows retailers to better respond to consumers buying patterns?
- 2 What is the set of formal or informal ethical principles you use to make decisions?
- 3 What is a nickname for social media tools which allow users to contribute content easily?
- 4 Is electronic junk mail considered a virus?
- 5 Is electronic junk mail considered a computer virus?
- 6 What results when leisure time and available tools allow us to engage in creative acts?
What technology allows retailers to better respond to consumers buying patterns?
what technology allows retailers to better respond to consumer buying patterns? Data Mining is the correct answer : Verified by an expert !
What is the set of formal or informal ethical principles you use to make decisions?
1. Being computer literate means you know how to manage a. big data. The set of formal or informal ethical principles you use to make decisions is your a personal ethics.
Which of the following is one of four major functions of a computer?
There are four main equipment functions of a computer system: Input, Processing, Storage and Output.
Which of the following are online annoyances?
Here are eleven common internet annoyances and how to fix them.
- Pop-Ups and Overlays.
- Auto-Playing Videos.
- Trackers and Cookies.
- Obscene and Inappropriate Media.
- Fake News.
- Too Many Passwords to Remember.
- Too Many Subscriptions.
Question Completion Status: 25 points is a nickname for social media tools which allows users to contribute content easily and to easily connect to each other.
Is electronic junk mail considered a virus?
A virus is electronic junk mail. Affective computing is a field of study focused on managing and processing information and the automatic retrieval of information. Any flat surface can become an input device using SixthSense.
Do automated bot accounts use social media?
Broadly speaking, social media bots are automated programs used to engage in social media. These bots behave in an either partially or fully autonomous fashion, and are often designed to mimic human users. While benevolent social media bots exist, many social media bots are used in dishonest and nefarious ways.
What events are associated with the beginning of the Internet?
On October 29, 1969, computers at Stanford and UCLA connected for the first time. In effect, they were the first hosts on what would one day become the Internet. The first message sent across the network was supposed to be “Login”, but reportedly, the link between the two colleges crashed on the letter “g”.
Is electronic junk mail considered a computer virus?
A computer virus can be defined as a type of computer program. On executing, it replicates itself by modifying other computer programs. It is not an electronic junk mail.
What results when leisure time and available tools allow us to engage in creative acts?
Cognitive surplus results from combination of leisure time and creativity tools. Autonomy is the feeling of confidence and excitement from seeing your own skills progress.