Table of Contents
Where do architects earn the most money?
10 States Where Architects Earn the Most Money
- California average architect salary: $98,050.
- Texas average architect salary: $94,030.
- Alaska average architect salary: $92,420.
- Maryland average architect salary: $92,190.
- Nebraska average architect salary: $88,970.
- Alabama average architect salary: $88,560.
Where is the best place for an architect to work?
- San Francisco, California. With an average annual salary of $97,319, San Francisco is the top paying city in the United States for architects.
- New York City, NY.
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Seattle, Washington, USA.
- London, UK.
- Zurich, Switzerland.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
Where are architects most in demand?
The 9 Best Countries For Architects To Find Work
- Norway. One of the few European countries to have crawled out of the Recession, Norway can boast explosive growth, low unemployment, and high wages.
- Saudi Arabia.
- Australia (in spots)
Can architects make 6 figures?
Becoming a consultant as an architect is a great way to earn six figures or more. Owner’s representatives, construction managers, and development consultants are positions where the skills and experience of an architect are very valuable, but you don’t need to stamp any drawings.
What is the average starting salary for an architect?
Architects earn an average yearly salary of $68,486. Wages typically start from $41,304 and go up to $113,558. 12% above national average Updated in 2019.
How much does the average architect make?
This median wage consists of the average salary that most architects make – the lower 10% earns $44,940 or less, while the upper 10% earns more than $121,910. An architect starting salary differs on many factors.
Who are the top paid architects?
Although New York and California have the most jobs for architects, Georgia has the highest-paid architect salary with a mean of $97,900.