Table of Contents
What are the 10 biggest cities in Europe?
The Top 10 Largest European Cities
- Istanbul (Turkey) – 11,4 million inhabitants.
- Moscow (Russia) – 10,5 million inhabitants.
- London (England) – 7,6 million inhabitants.
- Ankara (Turkey) – 3,9 million inhabitants.
- Berlin (Germany) – 3,4 million inhabitants.
- Madrid (Spain) – 3,2 million inhabitants.
Which are the biggest cities in Europe?
What are the top 10 largest cities in Europe by area?
Emotionally attached the city walls
- London area, UK: 14,031,830.
- Paris area, France: 12,005,077.
- Madrid area, Spain: 6,378,297.
- Barcelona area, Spain: 5,445,616.
- Ruhr area, Germany: 5,045,784.
- Berlin, Germany: 5,005,216.
- Milan area, Italy: 4,267,946.
- Athens, Greece: 3,863,763.
Where is the biggest city in Europe?
Largest urban agglomerations in Europe in 2020 (in millions of inhabitants)
|Characteristic||Population in millions|
What are the 5 most populous cities in Europe?
What city in Europe has the largest population?
Largest Cities In Europe. The largest city in Europe is Istanbul, Turkey, with a population of 14.7 million people.
What are the best cities to visit in Europe?
Rome, Paris, Munich, Athens, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Istanbul, London etc are the best Europe place to visit. These all city are known for their Museums, restaurants, nightlife, and architecture. If you want to make your vacation in Europe cities, you can choose any place from the following best Europe Places to visit.
What are the most visited cities in Europe?
The 10 Most Visited European Cities. London is the most visited European city, followed by Paris and Rome.
Which is the largest city in Europe?
Istanbul – Turkey. Istanbul is the largest city in Europe occupying the first spot on our list of the Largest Cities in Europe.