Table of Contents
- 1 What is the difference between 2005 Honda Civic special edition?
- 2 What tires come standard on Honda Civic?
- 3 How many inches are Honda Civic tires?
- 4 How reliable is Honda Civic 2005?
- 5 Can I put bigger tires on my Honda Civic?
- 6 Will 18-inch rims fit on a Honda Civic?
- 7 How much does a 2005 Honda Civic EX cost?
- 8 What problems do 2005 Honda Civics have?
What is the difference between 2005 Honda Civic special edition?
2005 Highlights A Special Edition package is introduced for both the sedan and coupe; it features an upgraded audio system with MP3 capability, six-disc CD changer and an auxiliary jack for portable music devices. SE models also include a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a wing spoiler and alloy wheels.
What tires come standard on Honda Civic?
…the Honda Civic typically use one of three common tire sizes: 195/65R15, 205/55R16 and 215/45R17.
What is a 2005 Honda Civic EX special edition?
Unique features of the Special Edition Civic Sedan and Special Edition Civic Coupe include: An upgraded audio head unit that not only adds in-dash 6-disc changer capability, but will also play MP3’s and includes an auxiliary input jack for convenient plug-in of portable music devices and satellite radio receivers.
How many inches are Honda Civic tires?
|2018 Honda Civic|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Honda Civic Options|
|16-Inch||215-55-16||EX SedanLX HatchbackLX-P CoupeLX Sedan & Coupe|
|17-Inch||215-50-17||EX HatchbackEX-LEX-T Sedan & CoupeLX HatchbackTouring Sedan & Coupe|
|18-Inch||235-40-18||Si Sedan & CoupeSport HatchbackSport Touring|
How reliable is Honda Civic 2005?
The Honda Civic is fairly reliable, although at this age, you might have to check several cars before you can find one in mechanically sound condition. Maintenance costs are lower than average.
How many miles can a 2005 Honda Civic last?
Now, let’s answer your question, “how many miles can a Honda Civic last?” On average, it should last for more than 200,000 miles. However, with proper care and maintenance, it can last you longer — up to 300,000 miles or more!
Can I put bigger tires on my Honda Civic?
Your new wheels must be the same bolt pattern as your original factory wheels, but you can choose a different size and offset. In general, we DO NOT recommend getting a wheel that is more than 2 inches taller or 1.5 inches wider than your factory wheel.
Will 18-inch rims fit on a Honda Civic?
No issues. They will fit just fine on yours.
How many miles does a 2005 Honda Civic get?
|2005 Honda Civic|
|EPA Fuel Economy||Regular Gasoline|
|25 MPG 22 28 combined city/highway city highway|
|330 miles Total Range|
How much does a 2005 Honda Civic EX cost?
2005 Honda Civic Retail Prices
|LX Special Edition||$16,775||N/A|
|EX Special Edition||$18,475||N/A|
What problems do 2005 Honda Civics have?
Top 2005 Honda Civic Problems
- Airbag Light Due to Failed Occupant Position Sensor.
- Bad Engine Mounts May Cause Vibration, Roughness, and Rattle.
- Power Window Switch May Fail.
- Hood Release Cable May Break at Handle.
- Possible Shift Control Solenoid Fault.
- Wipers Won’t Park Due to Windshield Wiper Motor Failure.