Table of Contents
What words can I say when I am angry?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- I don’t believe it!
- What a pain!
- It’s driving me up the wall.
- I’ve had it up to here with…
- I’ve had all I can take of…
- It really gets on my nerves.
- I’m sick and tired of…
- I’m fed up with it.
What are mood words for angry?
1 irate, incensed, enraged, infuriated, furious, mad; provoked, irritated.
How do you express anger in word examples?
Like, “I’m so upset with my boss right now,” or, “I’m so upset with myself as well.” So, we usually say, like, “I’m upset with something or someone.” In another example sentence, “I’m really upset.” “Pissed off.” Okay. Warning, this one’s a little bit rude, a little bit rude, but you might hear it in British English.
What is the strongest word for anger?
Feeling very or extremely angry – thesaurus
- furious. adjective. extremely angry.
- irate. adjective. very angry.
- seething. adjective. feeling extremely angry without showing it much.
- infuriated. adjective. extremely angry.
- incensed. adjective. extremely angry.
- livid. adjective.
- apoplectic. adjective.
- murderous. adjective.
What are angry words?
How do you say I’m angry on you?
Let me just give them to you one more time.
- I am angry.
- I am annoyed.
- I am fuming.
- Fit to be tied.
- Hot under the collar.
What is a good name for anger?
Some common synonyms of anger are fury, indignation, ire, rage, and wrath.
What are six words that mean the same as angry?
- irate, annoyed, cross, vexed, irritated, exasperated, indignant, aggrieved, irked, piqued, displeased, provoked, galled, resentful.
- furious, enraged, infuriated, in a temper, incensed, raging, incandescent, wrathful, fuming, ranting, raving, seething, frenzied, in a frenzy, beside oneself, outraged, in high dudgeon.
What’s the best way to use angry words?
A list of angry words is wonderful to have in your pocket, but we also included a few hand motions you can use to pair with the sentences. This way, your animated behavior makes the statements that much stronger. Download: This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you can take anywhere. Click here to get a copy. (Download)
Is there a way to not shout in anger?
For your own peace of mind, to maintain your inner state of calm and quietude, when you feel you have been wronged, you only have two options to not let your anger overpower you, viz., accept or ignore. This will help you not shout in anger. Ignoring may be practical but acceptance is divine.
What happens when two people are angry at each other?
“When two people are angry at each other, their hearts distance a lot. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to hear each other. The angrier they are, the stronger they will have to shout to hear each other to cover that great distance. What happens when two people fall in love?
Is it bad to be angry all the time?
You’ve been given a wide spectrum of emotions for a reason, so use them. Suppressing your anger is unhealthy. It can lead to ulcers and heart disease, never mind the damage it can do to your relationships and overall sense of well-being. When I feel extremely angry and find myself holding back, I just think of Meg Ryan in French Kiss: